HVA28TD VLF high voltage test set
The HVA28TD VLF high voltage test set is an ultra-compact lightweight 0.1 Hz VLF cable tester with integrated tan delta diagnostics
with Monitored Withstand Test (MWT)
Testing and Diagnostics in compliance with IEEE400
At only 14 kg this ultra light high voltage test set is the smallest unit available on the market and is perfectly suited for mobile use.
The HVA28TD high voltage test set is protected by a watertight, crushproof and dust proof IP67-case.
The strong high voltage output can drive capacitive loadsas high a 10 μF.
Possible output voltages:
- Sinusoidal: 0 – 28 kV peak, 0 – 20 kV eff
- DC: ± 0 - 28 kV
- Squarewave: 28 kV
The HVA28TD offers manual and automatic testing and diagnostic sequences and various operating modes such as:
- VLF cable testing with symmetrical AC-Voltage (load independent across full range)
- DC with positiv or negative polarity
- Burn-/ Fault Condition or Fault Trip Mode
- Jacket / Sheath Testing
- Sheath Fault location mode
The Dual Discharge Device (DDD®) allows electronic and mechanical discharging of devices under test.
The following features make the HVA28TD VLF high voltage test set the outstanding cable test and diagnostic system of its class:
- Predefined standard-compliant cable test sequences
- Symmetrical sine wave at high voltage
- Measurement of the dissipation factor tan δ with an accuracy of ± 1 x 10-4
- Leakage Guard - leakage current correction
- RMS measurement of output voltage and current
- Measurement of capacitive and resistive load
- Automatic load dependent frequency selection (0.01 Hz – 0.1 Hz)
- Display of current test time
- Integrated real-time scope function
- Self-explanatory, multilingual software
- Automatic measurement reporting
- Computer-Interfaces and report storage via USB or Bluetooth
- PC software (b2 ControlCenter) for data analysis and storage
- Flashover detection and ultra fast switch off
- Flashover voltage measurement
- Time optimized burning mode
- No regular maintenance required, due to dry (oil-free) system
- Unlimited duty cycle
The fully comprehensive safety features guarantee protection of operators and test instrument.
- Short circuit protected output
- 12 kV feedback protection
- Signal lamps for active / inactive high voltage
- Status display of safety functions
- Dual Discharge Device DDD®, elektronische und mechanische Entladeeinrichtung (integriert)
- Main switch with key-lock
- Emergency-off button on front panel
A SINGLE VLF high voltage test set for NUMEROUS applications:
- Cables: XLPE , PE, EPR, PILC, etc.
- Rotating machines (IEEE 433)
In connection with the PD30-E, the HVA28TD VLF high voltage test set may be expanded into a partial discharge measurement system.