TD60 & TD60-MC Tandelta test system
The TD60 and TD60-MC tandelta test system by b2hv is a portable cable diagnostics system for confirming the dielectric condition of medium voltage cables.
The battery powered, weight optimized device - only 5 kg (TD60-MC - 14.2 kg on wheels) - is perfectly suitable for mobile use.
A sinusoidal 0.1 Hz VLF output voltage source
must be used with TD60 and TD60-MC tan delta test system, usable over a range between 1 to 62 kV peak.
The dissipation factor measurement is performed with an accuracy of ± 10exp-4 for loads in the range of 500 pF to 10 μF.
The following features make it the outstanding cable diagnostics system of its class:
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth™
- Bluetooth™ Dongle included
- PC-software (TD Control Center) for display, analysis and reporting
- Easy to use and multilingual
- Real time display of output voltage and current
- Tandelta graph to display tan δ against voltage
- Automatic generation of ready-to-print reports
- Battery capacity up to 10 hours
- Energy saving sleep-mode with auto-wakeup function
- Cable set for connection to a HVA60 included
- Earth cable
- Transport case for the TD60 and accessories
- Dell Netbook included
A SINGLE tandelta diagnostics device for various applications:
- cables: XLPE, PE, EPR, PILC, etc.
- rotating machines (IEEE 433)
Using the TD60 / TD60-MC, any test engineer is capable of performing tandelta measurement without extensive training.
Other systems of the TD series