Hardware developer digital technology (m/f)
To strengthen our innovative development team we are looking for a hardware developer in the field of digital technology and DSP-programming.
- As a hardware developer for digital technology you will design digital circuits using the most modern tools for circuit- and PCB-design
- Implementation of DSP-systems
- Development of analog-front-ends
- Programming of Texas DSPs in C/C++
- Implemention of various interface standards such as Bluetooth and USB
- in a continuous effort you will expand your application knowledge in VLF cable testing & diagnostics
- you have successfully completed your education in electrical engineering or computer sciences
- you have already gathered some professional experience as a hardware developer and in digital circuit design
- you possess excellent C/C++ language programming skills gained through real world projects
We can offer
- a professional and motivating working environment
- state of the art development tools
- a supportive team that is fun to work in
- an attractive salary
The annual minimum wage according to the collective agreement is EUR 30.605.- The actual wage will be higher, depending on qualification and working experience.
Interested in holding the position as a hardware developer digital technology?
If so, contact us directly or just send us your application in written form via e-mail or mail.
b2 electronic GmbH
Ing. Stefan Baldauf
Tel +43 (0)5523 57373
Fax +43 (0)5523 57373-5