HVA40-5 - A NEW VLF TEST SET
Extreme Output Power
Based on the proven and patented technology of b2 electronics, the HVA40-5 was designed to test extra-long cable lengths.
- VLF testing at 5 μF @ 0,1 Hz @ 27 kVrms
- Upgradeable for Diagnostics (optional) - Partial Discharge and Tan Delta
The compact design and unmatched high voltage output power to weight ratio of
the HVA test sets are second to none in the market, and make the b2 electronic
high-voltage generators the lightest in all classes at all voltage levels.
b2 electronic patented technology with pure sinusoidal VLF output voltage makes this instrument the most advanced and powerful high-voltage device for cable testing.
- 5 μF @ 0,1 Hz @ 27 kV rms
- Sinusoidal: 0 - 45 kV peak, 0-32 kV rms
- DC: ± 0 - 45 kV
- Squarewave: 45 kV
VLF & DC
Smallest & lightest test set available
No limited operating time.
No oil inside,
- Pure sinusoidal output voltage (load-independent)
- Performance: 5 µF @ 0,1 Hz @ 27 kV rms
- Output current 120 mA max.
- Highest test capacity of 15 μF
- Programmable test sequences
- Integrated 12 kV transient protection (50 Hz)
- Dual Discharge Device (DDD®) two integrated and automatic discharge devices
- Easily exchangeable HV cable
- Intuitive menu operation
- Sheath Fault Locating (in combination with Earth Fault Location)
- Vacuum Bottle Test
- Insulation Testing