TD30 tan delta test system
The TD30 tan delta test system by b2 electronics is a portable cable diagnostics system for confirming the dielectric condition of medium voltage cables.
The battery powered, weight optimized device - only 3 kg - is perfectly suitable for mobile use.
A sinusoidal 0.1 Hz VLF output voltage source
must be used with TD30 tan delta test system, usable over a range between 1 to 34 kV peak.
The dissipation factor measurement is performed with an accuracy of ± 10-⁴ for loads in the range of 500 pF to 10 μF.
The following features make it the outstanding cable diagnostics system of its class:
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth™
- Bluetooth™ Dongle included
- PC-software (TD Control Centre) for display, analysis and reporting
- Easy to use and multilingual
- Real time display of output voltage and current
- Tan delta graph to display tan δ against voltage
- Automatic generation of ready-to-print reports
- Battery capacity up to 10 hours
- Energy saving sleep-mode with auto-wakeup function
- Cable set for connection to a HVA30 included
- Earth cable
- Transport case for the TD30 system and accessories
- Dell Netbook included
A SINGLE diagnostics system for various applications:
- cables: XLPE, PE, EPR, PILC, etc.
- rotating machines (IEEE 433)
Using the TD30, any test engineer is capable of performing tan delta measurement without extensive training.
Other systems of the TD series