Software Developer (m/f) - Vacancy
b2 electronic is an internationally operating and expanding company, which develops, manufactures and distributes high voltage equipment for simple cable testing, cable diagnostics and onsite oil testing.
Systems by b2 are benchmark for innovation, low weight, compact dimensions and usability and prove themselves with energy suppliers all over the world.
- As a Software Developer you will be responsible for the concept, design and development of PC Software and Firmware including measurement- and control functions
- in an innovative team you will be implementing, testing, documenting and maintaining your software
- you will use the languages C/C++, Visual C++, MFC, C#, .net
- communication interfaces Bluetooth and USB
- XML / PDF Reporting
- Embedded firmwareprojects in C/C++ for DSPs
- Embedded user interface design
- your new ideas will help us to further enhance our software development process
- in a continuous effort you will expand your application knowledge in VLF cable testing & diagnostics
- you have successfully completed an education in computer science or electrical engineering
- you have already gathered some professional experience as a Software Developer
- you’re deeply familiar with the languages C/C++
- you have some knowledge in windows-programming with MFC
- you are open minded, flexible and ambitious
- you’re a good team player and able to work independently
- your able to communicate in english
We can offer
- a professional and motivating working environment
- state of the art development tools
- a supportive team that is fun to work in
- an attractive salary
The annual minimum wage according to the collective agreement is EUR 30.605.- The actual wage will be higher, depending on qualification and working experience.
Interested in holding the position as a Software Developer?
If so, contact us directly or just send us your application in written form via e-mail or mail.
b2 electronic GmbH
Ing. Stefan Baldauf
Tel +43 (0)5523 57373
Fax +43 (0)5523 57373-5